Posital - New Incremental Linarix Draw Wire Sensors
NEW INCREMENTAL LINARIX DRAW WIRE SENSORS
Programmable Incremental Draw Wires
POSITAL is expanding their incremental encoder family to add their line of draw wire sensors. These new programmable linear sensors allow for even more versatility to their ever expanding LINARIX series. A unique Internet-enabled configuration management system for programmability lets users update and program these sensors on the spot.
• Variety of measurement lengths, from 1.25m to 15m
• Default resolution 0.1mm, configurable using UBIFAST
• Simple and adaptable installation
• Cost effective solution for accurate linear positioning
• Rugged design for high reliability and low maintenance
Large Variety of Configurations for Any Application:
New Incremental LINARIX draw wires are offered with a wide variety of mechanical features, connector types and connection interfaces with economical options. With over a million possible choices, you can find variants that will fit directly into their equipment with minimal modifications. Customize any PPR to your application! Distributors can hold a relatively small stock of our standard models and program the draw wires for as-needed applications.