Rittal - Deep Hinged Window Kits Are Now Available
It's plain to see why you need Rittal's Deep-Hinged Window Kit.
Rittal is proud to announce the latest enhancement to our product portfolio - Deep Hinged Window Kits (WKDH). WKDH is used as a viewing window where access to components behind the window is required. It is designed to protect HMI displays, pushbuttons and other components mounted on the door of an enclosure from the outside environment. It fits on the usable area of Rittal's freestanding and wallmount enclosures.
Deep Hinged Window Kits are available in seven standard sizes, across three material types - Carbon , 304 and 316L stainless steel. The overall depth of the window kit allows for extra deep pushbuttons to be used. All products come with a full-size drilling template for easy mounting.
Rittal's WKDH is FTTA UL Listed and rated for UL Type 4/3R/12 for carbon steel and UL Type 4X/3R/12 for stainless steel.
This new WKDH provides the following benefits:
* UL Listed
* Designed and certified to UL Type 4X/4/3R/12 specifications
* 1/4 turn latch for convenient access and security (2 quarter turns for 20x16 and above sizes)
* A continuous foamed-in-place-gasket provides a superior environmental seal
* 1/4" thick polycarbonate viewing window for clear visibility, new design that allows flush mounting
* Full-size drilling template for easy mounting
* Designed for either left or right hinging